The After-school Program Director is responsible for the coordination and supervision of comprehensive services to children, youth and families for the MOSAIC Beacon Community Center, including contract compliance, monitoring, reporting and the resource development of the Beacon Program.
- Responsible for on-site day-to-day supervision of programs, services, and activities funded directly through the Beacon Program
- Supervise Educational Specialist and will approve the final educational curriculum with the Director
- Implementation of the DYCD work scope and data
- Liaison to school principal, teachers, custodian and other school officials.
- Supervise program staff and conducts appropriate staff conferences
- Responsible for contract compliance, program monitoring, reporting and fundraising.
- Works with the Director of Operations and Fiscal Officer to insure prompt submission of reports.
- Provide administrative/logistical support to service integration staff Interview, hire all Beacon staff and consultants.
- Monitor and supervise collocated and subcontracted
- Recruiting volunteers for the Beacon
- Monthly review of staff individual caseloads
- Co-facilitate all of the orientations held here for the Beacon, Co-facilitating weekly staff meetings and monthly Individual meetings.
- Support in all the fundraising projects of the agency related to the program and youth development.
- Responsible for monitoring the staff attendance sheet and signing them at the end of the pay
- Monthly participation in the host school cabinet meeting. Submitting weekly reports.
- Weekly and monthly participation at the DYCD Director's meeting.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Pay: $58,500.00-65,000.00 per yearQualifications:
- BA or working towards completion: or AA with comparative experience in field.
- Three (3) years Supervisory experience working with school age youth.
- Must meet mandated SACC license requirements.
- Good computer, organizational and communication skills.
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Work hours during school year are Monday to Friday I pm-9pm (will alternate Saturdays with Program Coordinator from 9am to 3pm). Summer work hours July and August are Monday to Friday flex schedule between 8:00am to 6:00pm.
Catholic Charities and Catholic Charities Community Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.