Under the supervision of the Recruiting Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out recruitment, hiring and on-boarding processes to fill vacancies across the organization. You will develop and implement recruiting strategies to attract candidates and ensure a skilled and diverse workforce. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a diverse workforce, recruiting in a high-volume environment, and the ability to work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Pay: $65,000.00-80.000.00 per year
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for assigned exempt and non-exempt roles for divisions and departments organization wide.
- Research and implement creative recruiting strategies to attract, develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Maintain knowledge of openings agency wide and refer candidates to other Recruiters when appropriate.
- Attend industry-related job fairs and build and maintain relationships with educational institutions and job development agencies.
- Maintain accurate tracking of the status of each position.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Manager and other HR staff to improve recruiting processes.
- Develop strong working relationships with Hiring Managers and visit sites and/or divisions as needed.
- Provide HR-related guidance to program directors and supervisors.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- 3-5 years recruiting experience, high-volume recruiting preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including, MS Word and Excel, experience with HRIS, ATS and database management a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all organizational levels in a professional manner.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to assess candidate’s qualifications and suitability for desired positions and fit with Catholic Charities mission.
- Ability to convey objective observations of candidate fit in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Catholic Charities and Catholic Charities Community Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.