Catholic Charities Community Services (CCCS) is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst. The position is an important member of the fiscal team with responsibility for supporting and enhancing our financial systems. The position reports to the Manager of Fiscal Applications Support and must exercise the ability to work independently on numerous assigned projects.
We are seeking an innovator with a vision and the skill set to facilitate system support and enhancements for accounts payable processing, employee time & expense tracking, financial reporting, budgeting, and workflow implementation.
- Lead the development of a training platform using Brainstorm and SharePoint.
- Collaborate with staff to identify training needs, create and maintain training content.
- Establish and manage an onboarding website for new staff members.
- Assist in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of accounting applications and financial planning tools.
- Contribute to the administration of reporting databases and solutions to assure integrity of underlying data for all financial reporting.
- Provide training to both Fiscal and Program staff on the use of financial applications.
- Identify and recommend process improvements.
- Assist in enabling budget consolidation and forecasting solutions.
- Process new accounts, accounting units and structural changes in the Fiscal systems.
- Contribute to quality control and improvement initiatives, focusing on internal accounting and operating controls and reporting.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Pay: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Information Systems and/or 2-5 years equivalent experience enabling corporate finance and accounting systems.
- Growing knowledge of (and strong interest in) office software and automated financial and enterprise accounting and reporting systems (ERP, CRM, Budgeting), preferably Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, look, Teams, OneDrive, Power BI)
- General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Employee Expense Management and CRM automation solutions (lnfor/Lawson, Cognizant, UKG/MHC, Chrome River, Salesforce).
- Ability to incorporate Excel, MS-Access, SQL, Python, Java, R, CSS or HTM configuration into general ledger, budgeting, and reporting systems.
- Refined interpersonal and communication skills exhibited by the ability to communicate with staff, management, and other departments in a professional manner.
- Willingness and ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and a flexible schedule, including evenings and occasional weekends.
- Microsoft and/or financial software certifications or certificates, a plus.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (including non-profit accounting), a plus.
- Infor/Lawson and/or Prophix experience, a plus.
- Experience in content creation for E-Leaming platforms, a plus.
- A commitment to the mission of Catholic Charities.