Catholic Charities Community Services (CCCS) is seeking a Fiscal Projects & Process Enablement lead. This manager level position is an important member of the fiscal team with responsibility for building and managing the Financial Information Systems architecture and administration model. The role reports to the Director Fiscal Analysis and IT Support but must exercise the ability to work independently on numerous assigned projects.
We are seeking an innovator with a vision and the skill set to manage the enablement and optimization of financial reporting, budgeting, accounts payable processing, employee time & expense tracking, and workflow implementation & administration.
- Enable/maintain databases and reporting solutions to assure integrity of underlying data for all financial reporting and planning.
- Work as a critical member of the Budget team responsible for enablement of the enterprise planning system, including budget and forecast consolidation.
- Provide oversight and technical support for month-end financial closings and report publications, including elimination entries for the inter-company accounts.
- Lead, co-lead Finance transformation projects (scope solutions, create project teams & plans, manage timelines and communications with leadership & stakeholders, facilitate project team meetings/agendas).
- Support the Director, Fiscal Analysis & IT Support with data modeling and analytics as part of Financial Analysis initiatives.
- Define and administer specific measures for evaluating staff performance, schedule and prioritize assignments as required.
- Partner with IT to enable and maintain fiscal systems and applications, including setting and facilitating policies, procedures and protocols for communication, internal controls, client support (SLAs), and enhancement.
- Proactively (and reactively) recommend improvements to the efficiency of transaction processing, internal accounting/operating controls, and reporting & analysis across the Fiscal team.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
PAY: $90,000 to 100,000 per year
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Information Systems and/or 7 years equivalent experience enabling corporate finance & accounting systems and processes.
- Program/project management expertise (i.e., skilled in developing and facilitating plans to complete Finance projects).
- Extensive knowledge of office software and automated financial and enterprise accounting & reporting systems (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, ERP, CRM, Budgeting), Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, Power BI).
- Ability to incorporate Excel, MS-Access, SQL, Python, Java, R, CSS or HTM configuration into general ledger, budgeting, and reporting systems.
- Refined interpersonal and communication skills exhibited by the ability to communicate with staff, management, and other departments in a professional manner.
- Willingness and ability to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and a flexible schedule, including evenings and occasional weekends.
- Microsoft and/or financial software certifications or certificates, a plus.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (including non-profit accounting), a plus.
- lnfor/Lawson, Cognizant, UKG/MHC, Chrome River, and/or Prophix systems experience, a plus.
- Experience in content creation for E-Learning platforms, a plus.
- A commitment to the mission of Catholic Charities.