St. Philip Neri is a newly established Catholic Charities Case Management site serving students and families of the school, parish, and the neighboring community. The program will focus on improving positive outcomes for children and families by identifying goals and developing mutually agreeable service plans. The staff will work closely with school personnel, the parish priest, community-based organizations, and Catholic Charities leadership to ensure that needed services are provided in the community.
- In collaboration with Case Management leadership, develops and articulates a creative vision for the program.
- Provides direct supervision to Case Managers, Case Assistants and task supervision to MSW interns.
- Ensures that the mission of Catholic Charities is articulated and implemented through the lens of Catholic Social Teachings and Case Management Best Practices.
- Ensures that Case Management staff provide effective engagement, assessment, service planning and follow-up using a strength's based and client-centered approach.
- Coordinates and assists with high-risk situations and escalates to the appropriate Case Management leadership.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor, program, and departmental needs.
Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders:
- Fosters and maintains collaborative relationships with community agencies, other Catholic Charities Departments, Divisions, Affiliates and Archdiocesan entities (with a special emphasis on the parish and school community).
- Works to create a fun, welcoming, comforting environment where staff, clients and stakeholders are innovators of the program.
- Coordinates services among various CCCS entities including eviction prevention, youth services, food distribution and nutrition access, and immigration legal and benefits access.
Administrative Duties :
- Ensures proper data entry into Data Management System(s).
- Manages requests for financial assistance and ensures that relevant supporting documentation is provided in a timely, efficient, and thorough manner.
- Provides weekly supervision, attends monthly Department meetings, team meetings, community meetings, trainings, and other agency-related activities.
- In collaboration with Case Management leadership, provides oversight of and serves to integrate the programmatic and operational processes.
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 annually.
- . Master's degree required and four years of supervisory experience in the social services field.
- . Bilingual, English Spanish required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of social service delivery systems and local resources.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the client and program.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and communication skills.
- WIFI access and an ability to successfully navigate remote technology, if needed.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Data Management systems built on a Salesforce Platform.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm, some weekend or evening hours may be required to participate in school and parish events and meet the needs of working parents.
Working conditions and physical demands required:
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- . Remain in a stationary position at a workstation and use a computer approximately 70% of the time.
- . Travel for staff meetings 10% of the time using reliable transportation, traversing streets, ascending/descending stairs, and exposed to outside weather conditions.
- . May be deployed to other locations as needed.